1. The User must (a) provide true, accurate, and current information; (b) Maintain and update this information and ensure that it remains true, accurate, and current.
2. To register as a Client, the User must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
3. Any User that holds any type of insurance license, including, but not limited to a broker's, associate broker's or salesperson's license must immediately advise InsuranceWebPros Inc. by telephone, fax, e-mail or chat before that User may access any password protected data or other data compilations. InsuranceWebPros Inc. reserves the right to deny or terminate access to any Insurance Agent at my discretion.
4. All insurance data provided is for the sole and private use of the Client and not available for distribution. The Client may not sell or use the website data for any purpose, other than for the agreed purposes.
5. The Client must provide their own access to the World Wide Web ("www") and pay any fees associated with such access.
6. Client represents and warrants that he/she has not signed any agreement with a insurance agent or agency that would prevent the client from using InsuranceWebPros Inc. as his or her sole and exclusive agent.
7. Client agrees to abide by all copyright restrictions placed on the content of the InsuranceWebPros site including, but not limited to, any material or data compilations where InsuranceWebPros Inc. or others hold the copyright.
8. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the service is provided "as is," without warranty or representation of any kind, either express or implied, as to (1) the operation of the website, (2) the information, data, services, or products provided through or in connection with this service or (3) the ability, quality or reliability of any third party service provider accessed through or in conjunction with the use of this service.
9. InsuranceWebPros Inc. disclaims any and all warranties, including, but not limited to: (1) any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, usefulness, or content of or uninterrupted access to information, products or services and (2) any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access or, alteration of or use of record in connection with the use or operation of this service, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence or any other cause of action.
10. Client authorizes InsuranceWebPros Inc. to review and provide copies of various documents in the transaction to the client.
11. Neither InsuranceWebPros Inc. or any other investors, employees, contractors, successors, assigns, affiliates, or content or service providers shall be liable to Client, User or any other third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages arising out of the use of this service or inability to gain access to or use this service or out of any breach of any warranty, even if InsuranceWebPros Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages;
12. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for damages. Therefore, the above limitations may not apply to you. In such states, the respective liability of myself, InsuranceWebPros Inc. investors, employees, contractors, agents, successors, assigns and affiliates is limited to the greatest extent permitted by such states' laws;
13. Client agrees to immediately notify InsuranceWebPros Inc. in the event that the Client enters into agreement with another broker.
Choose from several dynamic
agent websites to meet
your online goals
LEARN MORE >
Give your site results
that increase leads, exposure
and sales - month after month!
LEARN MORE >
Optimize your website
for increased local
LEARN MORE >